| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mobile, Alabama in May is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist with intermittent rain. Some 145.8mm (5.7in) of water tumbles during on average 8 days.
- In May the skies in Mobile, Alabama are nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:40 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mobile, Alabama May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mobile, Alabama:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 162.8 kms (101.2 miles) NNW
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) W
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) SW
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) WSW
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) WSW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 251.2 kms (156.1 miles) NE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) N
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 259 kms (161 miles) NE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) E
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) ESE