- The average temperature in Mobile, Alabama is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with rain at times. Some 120.9mm (4.8in) of water is dropped during an average of 10 days.
- In January the heavens above Mobile, Alabama are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:05 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:23.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Mobile, Alabama Weather in January Discussion
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mobile, Alabama:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 162.8 kms (101.2 miles) NNW
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) W
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) SW
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) WSW
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) WSW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 251.2 kms (156.1 miles) NE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) N
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 259 kms (161 miles) NE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) E
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) ESE