| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mobile, Alabama in August is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 176.8mm (7in) of water is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- In August the skies in Mobile, Alabama are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:11 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 4:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mobile, Alabama August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mobile, Alabama:
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 251.3 kms (156.2 miles) NW
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 162.8 kms (101.2 miles) NNW
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) W
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 45.9 kms (28.5 miles) SW
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) WSW
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) WSW
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 258.7 kms (160.7 miles) N
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 251.2 kms (156.1 miles) NE
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) N
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 259 kms (161 miles) NE
- Selma, Al, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa - 217.7 kms (135.3 miles) E
- Pensacola, Fl, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) ESE